Thursday, January 13, 2011

Craziest Weeks of My Life

The past few weeks have been CraZy!

We did spend a quiet Christmas here in North Carolina since we'd gone to MD the weekend before for Christmas parties galore. Four days of relaxing and lounging around the house together were wonderful after moving, traveling, and otherwise being busy over the past...year, really.

New Years was another whirlwind trip in MD. We spent New Years Eve visiting with friends and rang in midnight with some of our WONDERFUL friends from college. It was a fabulous, much needed, reunion.

Now we're already at the end of the second week of January! Where has the month gone?!?

For those of you who haven't heard the latest on whether I'd be joining Nate in Rhode Island, I decided to go! We're renting a small house in Middletown and I'm excited to explore Rhode Island and the northeast in general. BUT, that means packing up again! Thankfully our house is furnished, but we still need to get everything out of our Jacksonville apartment and into our storage unit (which should be akin to a game of Tetris) in 2 weeks.

So what are we doing about it?

Spending the next few days in Miami for a wedding and then a week in the Caribbean on a cruise with my family!

We'll get back and have exactly 1 week to get ourselves to Rhode Island :) Yes, I'm crazy. But, hey, what's life without a crazy adventure now and then? At least it's planned craziness.

To summarize, you've got excuses about why I haven't been blogging and excuses for why I probably won't be blogging for the next few weeks. I do love you and I promise to blog when we get to Rhode Island.

1 comment: