Sunday, September 25, 2011

14 Weeks

Now that everyone knows we're expecting you all want details. So needy... :)

(As if I'm not dying to tell you all about it.)

I'm 14 weeks today and baby Gilliam is due in exactly 6 months, March 25! It's crazy, scary, and absolutely wonderful.

Before I knew I was pregnant (I was excited to be wearing my boat shoes on a boat!)

We found out I was pregnant July 17. I took 2 home pregnancy tests, which Nate thinks was one too many but the first one (even in spite of the blurry picture) was a VERY faint line. So I took another the next morning which was much clearer. The doctor's office confirmed it later that day.

The first

The second

So far pregnancy has been easy, breezy. I was nauseous for a week, but all I needed to do was eat every few hours. I never got sick!!! No smell or food aversions. Which is good since I'm hungry ALL the time. One weekend I was absolutely exhausted, but I haven't been nearly as tired as expected.

8 weeks

9 weeks

I've only had a few doctor's appointments, but so far everything looks great! We first got to see Baby and hear its heartbeat at 9 weeks. The heartbeat was 170 beats per minute. I had a physical at 10 weeks and got to see/hear Baby again. My next appointment isn't for another few weeks and I probably won't get another ultrasound until 20 weeks. We are planning to find out if it's a boy or a girl. It'll definitely help with picking a name.


I'll try to keep this updated with pictures and any new info. Thanks for all the congratulations! We're excited and glad to share it with you!

12 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment