Monday, October 10, 2011

Dyson

When we first got married we got a vacuum as a shower gift. It was great to finally have a decent vacuum! It worked wonderfully in our first few small apartments and for the first few years. Now it overheats every time I use it and I have to wait for it to cool down before I can keep going. Suffice it to say that we were in the market for a new vacuum. And Nate just happened to find a deal on a refurbished vacuum online a few weeks ago.

We are now proud owners of a Dyson!



I wasn't supposed to get it until Christmas. But the other vacuum quit yesterday while Nate was using it and I got it early :) The suction on this thing is amazing!!!

We have never been so excited to vacuum! Yay for being an adult and excited about new household appliances :)

3 comments: