Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cake Decorating

One of my very best friends, Jenna Blair, is moving to Erie, Pennsylvania for her first "adult" job at Penn State Erie! It's sad that we're all moving in different directions in life, myself included, but exciting at the same time. Friday we had a going away party for her at my grandmother's pool. It was an amazingly fun time and a great send off.

In honor of Jenna, I made/decorated a cake! It was my first attempt at ever doing something like this, so while it wasn't perfect, I was pleased. I found the idea for a flip flop cake on-line and it just seemed perfect. So I did the school colors of Towson (black and gold) since that's where she's been for the last 6 years(!) and Erie (white and blue) since that's where she's heading! It was so incredibly fun and I can't wait for the next time we need a cake for something special.



Congrats, JB! We're so proud and super excited for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment