Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Visiting Erie

Last Friday I went to Erie, PA to visit one of my very bestest friends, Jenna Blair. It was a long day of driving by myself, but all in all a good drive despite the wind. I got to spend Saturday and Sunday with her doing all kinds of fun things including wineries, sightseeing, photo shoots, meeting her friends, attending the Frostbite Open (to be explained with a picture), and shopping. (A girls weekend would not be complete with shopping.) There are LOTS of fun pictures, but Jenna has them all so you'll have to wait. It was so great to spend time with her and visit her new home. Sadly Monday came quicker than it should have and I drove all 578 miles in snow. It was beautiful, even if slightly dangerous at times. Thankfully the roads were perfectly fine after the first few hours. All in all it was a refreshing, fun filled weekend with lots of laughs and good memories. Thanks for fitting me into your busy schedule JB - I had an amazing time :)

There...

and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment